Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Haylee turns 6!!

I have A LOT of catching up to do on my blog. The summer has been sooo crazy but good crazy. We have had a lot of fun this summer. Haylee celebrated her sixth birthday. I can't believe it.  Haylee and I made her cake together it was fun but the icing I bought to write on it didn't work so we had to use the dot sprinkles and arrange them to say what we wanted it took awhile but we did it and it looked pretty good.


                                 

One thing she specifically asked for was a ken Barbie doll.  She said that she had girld barbies and she had a wedding dress but nobody for the to marry so we got her a groom.
She had a few friends over at the park near our house for a little party.  They played some games and broke a pinata and just had fun.  It turned out good I thought.
Here is the whole gang eating their cupcakes at the park.  It was a good day.  She is a big six years old.

No comments: