Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Growing up so fast!

Haylee is growing up too fast.  She already acts so much older than she is and now she has crossed two major mile stones in life.  First she lost one of her top front teeth.  I always think this is a little sad because it makes them look so different.  It was kinda funny the way it happened.  It was really loose one morning before school so I told her we should probably pull it.  She said no, I told her I was afraid that she would lose it at school and she said, "no I won't Mom you know your not ALWAYS right."  So she went to school.  When I picked her up she came walking out with a missing tooth.  I asked her where her tooth was and she said she knocked it out accidentally with her knee and they sent her to the office and gave her a little bag to put it in.  I just smiled.  She is pretty cute with it missing though.

 Next she has officially learned how to ride a bike without training wheels. She has wanted to learn for a while and I guess I was a little nervous about it. It took her about 5 minutes to learn. Seth helped her for a couple minutes and then she was off. She picks things up really fast. She is very smart. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is going to be turning 6 years old in a week. It is amazing how fast it goes. Haylee is the child that every Mother wants. She is obedient, thoughtful and loves to help. She hates to dissapoint you and is so loving. I am so thankful for her and am excited for all the new stuff to come.


                                    



No comments: