Monday, May 21, 2012

Vacation Time!!

We went on vacation with the family a couple of weeks ago and had a blast.  We went to Portland and stayed the night in a hotel and took the kids swimming.  We were planning to take them to the Zoo but we got rained out so we went to the Omsi instead.  I think they had a good time.  I thought this picture was cute of my baby birds in the nest.

Seth had a picture in this same spot of Haylee and Kyle so we thought it was only right to take another one with Max in it.

Haylee put her hands on the electricity ball and made all her hair stand up, she thought that was pretty cool.

Then she and Seth did a little science experiment together.  Haylee really enjoys the Omsi because she loves to learn.  She has always been eager to learn knew things. 


We then went to Sea Side and met up with the rest of the family.  One night we had a bonfire out on the beach.  This is me with my boys.  I love this picture.
We actually had good weather for the Oregan Coast.  We were really lucky and had a good time soaking up some sun.
Seth, Grandpa and Kyle had fun playing in the water together.
I thought this picture was cute.  Three generations of Johnson boys.
Grandpa and Max playing in the water.

Seth decided that since we were having such good weather he would try out boogie boarding.  I thought this was a little crazy because believe me that water is COLD!!!  He wanted me to take a few pictures so he had some proof that he did it.  He never really caught a wave but he sure tried.
Every year we go into town and ride the carousel, Haylee loves it but I could not get Kyle on it.  Maybee next year.
We also went to the aquarium and got to feed some seals and look at really cool fish.  Kyle and I had some fun at the touch tank.


This was cute, they had a little chess board set up so here are brothers playing chess.
This is the family at the beach.  Max was not loving having his feet in that cold water.
This picture sums up Kyle pretty good I thought.  He is such a cutie.  He thinks he is pretty big stuff.
I thought this one was pretty cute too though.  He looks a little bashful.
Kyle and I had a blast playing in the water and running from the waves.  After a little while though he would say let the water get us Mommy.


On our way home we stopped at the falls and took a picture.  It was a great vacation.


No comments: