Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Kyle!!

I can't believe that my little guy is already two years old. I felt a little bad that we couldn't celebrate his birthday on his actual birthday but I was a little busy in the hospital having his brother Max. Luckily he is two and didn't notice. So we had a little get together to have him open his presents and have some cake. He has gotten the hang of the birthday thing. He can sing almost the whole happy birthday song and it is the cutest thing. He will sing the song and then blow like he is blowing out his candles. He also has gotten pretty good at opening his presents.

He got some cute things for his birthday. He has really been into trains and cars lately. He got a couple of train sets and some cute clothes.



His favorate present was probably his scooter though. He has been obsessed with Haylee old scooter for a while now. He is actually pretty good at it too. It makes me a little nervous though, I wanted to get him a tricycle for his birthday but I knew he would like this more. He doesn't seem interested in Haylees old tricycle either. He was really excited about his scooter and rode it around the house. I just hope I don't regret getting this for him.





He picked out his own birthday cake. He got one that had a little truck on it. He pointed to it and said "vroom vroom" that is how he says car or truck. He was excited to get to take it off his cake and play with it also








He also got a special birthday present this year. His little brother Max was born on his birthday. I was so disappointed that I had him on that day and that they will have to share their birthdays from now on but we will just have to make it work. Maybe it will turn out to be something that they will like. So Happy Birthday Kyle, here is your little brother.



He had a pretty good birthday and had fun playing with his trains and other toys all night.




No comments: