Sunday, August 28, 2011

The boys in my life

I got the cutest picture of Seth with Max and Kyle. I thought it was a good father son picture. Seth was pretty proud of his two boys. And although Haylee and I are not all too thrilled about being out numbered in the house now, we still sure do love these boys. And I think they still know that the girls run the show.


So far Kyle is not too upset about Max coming into the family. For the most part he just keeps his distance. Every now and then he tries to put his pacifier in his mouth when he cries, or kisses his head. He has held him a couple of times and has really liked that. I am grateful he hasn't tried to hit or hurt the baby at all. I can tell sometimes that he gets a little jealous and upset that Mommy is holding the baby but he is doing ok with it. I think he and Daddy have gotten a little closer also because I have been so busy with the baby Kyle and Haylee have spent more time with Seth. I think that might actually be good for them. I feel guilty sometimes that I can't spend as much time with him as usual and he doesn't understand that but I just hope he isn't too affected by the change and that these boys can be good friends in the future.


No comments: