Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Say a prayer for me!!



Our precious baby boy will be going to Seattle Childrens Hospital this weekend for surgery on his head. When he was born the plates on his head fused down the middle so he needs surgery to correct this. We are told it is a fairly common thing and the doctors at Seattle childrens are really good and do a lot of these surgeries. We are still very anxious and worried about our little guy and could really use all the prayers and blessings we can get. He is just as sweet and cute as can be he is laughing and playing every day. He is a happy little baby and it breaks my heart that he has to go through this. I will be happy when it is over with and they tell me all went well. But until then say a prayer for my little guy, I'd apprecite it.

No comments: