Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kyles big boy bed.



Kyle is officially in a toddler bed. I can't believe it. My little guy is growing up so fast. His Grandpa made this bed for him. I know I couldn't believe it either. He did a pretty good job. It is just the cutest thing I think I have ever seen. He loves it too. The only problem with it is that every morning at aroun 5 am I hear these little footsteps coming into my room and he just walks in a climbs into my bed. Hopefully he will get the hang of it soon. With the new baby on the way we wanted Kyle to be out of his crib for a little while and adjusted to a new bed so that when the baby starts sleeping in the crib Kyle won't feel like the baby is taking over his bed. I am willing to do anything to make this adjustment easier for Kyle. I worry sometimes because he is such a Mamas boy and might have a hard time sharing me with his new brother. Ideas on how to make this adjustment a nice smooth one are always welcome.