Sunday, October 10, 2010

A New Haircut!!

Kyle's hair has been getting so long lately that it was almost into his eyes. Finally I thought Ok, this kid needs a haircut. I was a little bit worried because I had never cut his hair before. He has already had like 4 haircuts because the kid has a lot of hair (he gets that from his Mom), but I had never cut it. Usually my Mom has cut it for me whenever we are visiting her. So I called her up just to get some pointers on what to do and I went for it. I was actually really pleased with the job that I did. He didn't look half bad. I didn't cut a whole bunch off because I was such a chicken about it. I figured if I messed up it would not take as long to grow out if I didn't cut it too short. I think it turned out good though. I was so proud. I tried to capture some pictures of the final product.



He is a pretty handsome boy!!!





1 comment:

Kimra Bham said...

It looks great! He is such a doll :) Those pj's he's wearing in the last pic are the same ones Drew has :)