Monday, October 11, 2010

Just say a Prayer!!

Yesterday it was raining hard almost all day. I made a comment to Seth that it had been raining a lot lately. He said that this much rain was hard on the potatoes out at his Dads farm and that they were going to have a hard time because it will be so muddy. Well Haylee was listening to us and she perked right up and told us that all we needed to do was say a prayer that the rain would stop so that papa could get his potatoes. We were in the car at the time and so Haylee went ahead and started to say a prayer for Papa and his potatoes. It was the cutest thing ever. I think it is funny how sometimes I learn more from her than she learns from me. It was a good lesson for me. When things get rough just say a prayer.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I always love how simple it is too!

hatch said...

And what do ya know today the sunshine was back! Lets hope it holds out for awhile.