Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Milestone reached!!

So I went to get Kyles three month pictures taken last monday and they actually turned out pretty cute. He couldn't really lift his head that well though so we had to prop some pillows underneath him to get a good shot. I was pretty happy with the picture. Then that next thursday I put him down on the ground on his tummy and this is what happened.




It was almost as if he was laughing at me. "Ha Ha Mom, I waited til right after my picture to pick my head up." Oh well at least he is picking his head up now. You can really see in these pictures also just how crazy his hair is. I try to get it to lay down but it just stick back up. Oh well maybe when it gets a little bit longer it will lay down. Until then we will just embrace the craziness.


1 comment:

Kimra Bham said...

Love they crazy hair and those cute smiles!!!

Hey, could I get your address? I'm working on Christmas cards, and would love to send one your way :)

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!