Thursday, October 8, 2009

Getting bigger

Our little man is just growing up too fast. He is starting to be a lot of fun though. He is starting to smile and coo all the time. I love this stage, I love all the baby sounds that they make. He tries so hard to talk, you can see it all just welling up inside him. I have tried so many times to capture his cute little smile. However I think he is on to me because everytime I get the camera out he stops smiling and I usually end up with pictures like these







I got lucky a couple of time though and was able to catch him smiling a little bit. I love the smiles and the coos but it is a little sad at the same time because he is growing so fast. I feel like I have to capture every minute so that I dont miss anything.












I had to get a snap shot of this kids hair all wild. He loves to get his hair washed and Mom can't resist making it all stand up and taking pictures of it. He didn't seem to mind too much. He has a lot of hair and no matter what I do I cannot get it all to lay down. Some of it is always sticking straight up. After I washed and dried his hair this is what it looked like. I think it is pretty darn cute.







Uncle Shane and Aunt Megan let us borrow there fancy swing for Kyle and he absolutley loves it. There is a mirror right above the seat that he just stares into. He is also really amazed by the mobile, it goes around and up and down. He watched the little bird and the bee go around. I am also able to get more done because he will let me put him down in the swing for a while. Thanks a lot to Shane and Megan we love it.













As you can tell I take a lot of pictures of this little guy. I feel like I can almost see him growing sometimes. I did the same think when Haylee was this age. It just makes you feel like you have to take a million pictures so that you dont miss anything.


Haylee is still pretty happy with her little brother I think. She did ask me the other day though how long we were going to keep Kyle for. I told her that we were going to keep him forever and she just said "oh." Then she asked me "well when did Kyle come out of your tummy." So I think she gets that part at least. She tells me all the time that my tummy is still big. I try to just smile and take this as motivation to get up and exercise.


4 comments:

Angie and Jason Hall said...

Hey Tam, that swing does look amazing. Mine I bought used and is nothing like that. Oh well, I just hope it does the job. Kyle is getting so big. What a handsome little guy.

Kris said...

Little boys are so fun. I love his hair. It totally reminds me of how Porter's hair was when he was a baby! Glad that you are adjusting so well to having 2 kids.

Kimra Bham said...

He is so cute! I love his crazy hair-- it's fun, and totally picture worthy :) I love that last pic of Haylee and him, so cute!

Julie said...

my mom always tells me, that it take 9 months to put it on so it will take about that long to get it off! I know it doesn['t make me feel better either