Sunday, September 13, 2009

A blessing for Kyle

Last weekend Kyle was blessed by his daddy. It was really neat because Kyle wore the same outfit that Seth wore when he was blessed. I thought, "What a neat thing to be able to bless your son in the same outfit that you were blessed in." My mother in law says that she even has a picture of Seth in the outfit so I am going to get a copy and put the two pictures next to eachother in his scrap book. I thought that would be really neat to have. Kyle did really good, he just slept the whole time he was being blessed. I was a little concerned because he was a little bit fussy that morning but it all worked out ok.

We were glad that my parents were able to come up to see Kyle blessed. This was the first time that my Dad had even seen Kyle so it was special. We had a good visit with them while they were here.


Seth was really nervous about the blessing all that morning. He did a great job though and was a little relieved to have it all done and over with. He joked about how he was going to bless him to be 6 foot 8 and be a profesional ball player. I told him that I thought that might be a little inapropriate. In the end we had a great blessing that I felt was perfect for this little guy.


Here is a picture of all the men that blessed my little guy. My Dad, Seth, his dad Bruce, and his brother Shane.


I can't get used to pictures of our little family of four. I feel so blessed to have two beautiful kids, and be building my own little family.









1 comment:

Kimra Bham said...

What a neat day-- that's awesome! It's good to see pics of your cute little family of four!! :)