Tuesday, June 16, 2009

31 weeks and counting

So I am 31 weeks and one day. I wanted to take a picture at 30 weeks because I kinda think that is a mile marker but it just didnt happen. I thought it would be neat to have a couple of pictures throughout the pregnancy though so I could see how much my belly has grown. I know that I am starting to get big though just due to how angry I get when I accidently drop something and then have to bend down and pick it up. I have been using Haylee a lot for this. I'll drop something and call her to come pick it up for me. She is a trooper and a big help most of the time. Also the baby is getting bigger and sometimes it feels like he is going to kick right through the skin. All in all though things are going pretty good so far. I am starting to get a little uncomfortable and have a tough time breathing at times but other than that its all good. I am also getting a little stir crazy because I dont really have anything and nothing is ready for this little guy. I tell myself I have a lot more time but I am feeling those nesting instincts kicking in I think and I want to get stuff ready for him. One of the main things is that we can not come up with a name for him. We have been through a ton of lists and nothing seems to fit. I think boy names are definately tuffer than girls names. I just hope we have one by the time he gets here so we dont have to just pick one at the last minute.

No comments: