Saturday, May 2, 2009

Getting bigger

Well I am almost 25 weeks pregnant and counting. I can't wait sometimes to meet this little guy. But I am also trying to just enjoy this time right now. It is a good part of the pregnancy now. There is no nausea and I don't feel too uncomforable yet. Also I love just laying in bed sometimes and feeling him kick and move inside. Once I found out that I was having a boy I started to get a little more connected and excited about the pregnancy. I am starting to have a hard time finding clothes that I want to wear. I hate spending money on clothes that I am only going to wear for a couple of months though. But it seems that I won't be able to put this off too much longer. I think that there are a lot of really cute maternity clothes these days too so shopping may be fun.

Haylee is also getting excited to have a little brother and is just so cute sometimes when she talks about him. She tells me that she is going to take care of him and gets a little nervous that we don't have enough bottles or pacifiers for the baby. I thought this was very thoughtful of her so when I go shopping for these things I think it will be fun to take her with me and let her pick out a few things her self. I think it is good that she wants to be involved. I am sure the reality of the situation will not fully hit her until she realizes that he is here to stay and she will be sharing Mom and Dad with him but hopefully this transition will not be too difficult for her.

3 comments:

Angie and Jason Hall said...

Look at your belly!
Love ya sis!

Kimra Bham said...

You look great! Congrats on having a boy-- that will be so fun to have one of each! Plus, little boys are so much fun!!! :) I'm sure Haylee will be a great big sister and will love her little brother-- what a cutie!!

hatch said...

I think Haylee will be a great big sister! She will be a great diaper organizer to. I can just see her now.