Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Memories









We had a lot of good times this thanksgiving. It was nice to be around some family. I am very thankful to have such a wonderful family. Don't worry, Seth is only chugging the sparkling cider bottle. It was so much fun to see Christopher again he liked uncle Seth and Haylee. He also thought that our little dog Oscar was hilarious.
Angie and I got to break the wishbone. She got the bigger half so I guess her wish will come true and mine won't, dang!!. Anyway thisthanksgiving was a good one. Their are so many things to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Angie and Jason Hall said...

That’s right I won! All my wishes will now come true. It was a nice holiday, thanks for hosting Tami!

templework said...

Thanks for sharing the photos!

and so glad it was a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!!