Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Well Thanksgiving is over. It seems like the time is just flying by at times. We had a great thanksgiving this year. My sister Angie and her Husband Jason and their baby Christopher came to visit from Rexburg. We also had my little brother Kevin visit us from Ridgecrest. It was a blast. It was nice to see my nephew Christopher he has grown so much. Angie and I had a good time trying to cook the turkey, since neither one of us had ever cooked a turkey and had absolutely no idea what we were doing. We new that we needed to take out the giblet bag (i think that is what it is called). So I got to be the luck one who stuck my hand in there to get it out. Our turkey was not all the way thawed so it was difficult to get it out.
After not knowing anything about cooking turkeys we realized that it really isnt that difficult and were actually quite proud of the way that our turkey turned out. We forgot to take a picture of it but it was BEAUTIFULL. It was golden brown and crispy on the outside and nice and juicy on the inside. We think that Thanksgiving was a success. We had a ton of food and all ate until we couldnt move.

No comments: