Saturday, October 25, 2008

Riding the Horses


Seth had a conference in Spokane this week, so Haylee and I decided to go along and make a trip out of it. It was fun, we spent the day at Riverside Park and Haylee got to ride the Carousel (spelling?). Needless to say she loved it and wanted to ride over and over again. When it was time to leave she through a bit of a fit and made some people around us feel sorry for her. One man even gave us about ten free tokens just so Haylee could keep riding. So Haylee got to ride a lot. She loved it.

2 comments:

templework said...

that is one ferocious looking tiger and she is loving every minute! smile

what a cutie!

Angie and Jason Hall said...

I want to ride the horses too! Did she know she was riding a tiger? I remember one time at disneyland picking my horse out and then having some kid steal it. I was so upset.