Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Fall


I just cant believe that it is already fall. The leaves are all turning colors and starting to fall from the trees. I like fall a lot more here in Washington than I did in the desert. It is amazing to see the colors. I tell my husband, who has lived here all his life how amazing I think it looks. I dont think he quite appreciates it the way that I do, because he doesnt know anything else. Although I love the leaves and the pumpkins and the cool air, I am not all too excited about the leaves falling from MY tree. I have a willow tree in my back yard. All the leaves are eventually going to fall from it and I will have a big job ahead of me. Even still I think fall is amazing. I love to decorate my house and pick out pumpkins. I just think it is a really great time of year.

No comments: