Monday, January 26, 2009

Snow Days

We recently had some snow fall here in the tri-cities. It was a little too cold to really do anything with. Haylee got to at least go out and play a little bit though. She likes the snow all the way up until she gets too cold. She and Daddy went out one day and tried to make snow angels. I thought they turned out pretty good. I did now participate in this activity though because I think the snow is just too cold.
Whenever Daddy needed to go out and shovel the driveway, Haylee insisted on going out there with him to help. She mainly just played in the snow while she was out there though. But Seth sure enjoyed the company.

The snow ended up actually getting pretty deep. Haylee would try to run outside in it and would end up just like this. I think it was deep enough that it went all the way up to her knees. She didnt mind though.


2 comments:

Angie and Jason Hall said...

I'm so glad that you updated your blog. I haven't taken Christopher out in the snow yet. And I'm not sure that I want to except maybe to snap a few cute pictures.

templework said...

Sooo beautiful
and
sooooooooooooooooooooo COLD!
BRRR!